Fall is one of my most favorite times of year! There are so many things to love about Fall and these are mine!
1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I know I am not alone in this one. Who doesn't love that warm Fall flavor?
2. Pumpkin Patches. Here we don't have real ones so we head over to a local Farmers Market with my Mommy friends and Ace's besties and pick out pumpkins for them to paint. We look forward to this every year. Ace has been talking about it pretty much since we left last year.
3. Cool weather. Another thing we don't have is that true Fall weather. But we do get a nice breeze and clear skies. The humidity goes down and we can stand outside without dripping sweat. It's perfection.
4. Bangles. Have you seen these amazing bangles from LaCkore Couture? I am obsessed with them and can not get enough of them. They are the perfect accessory for Fall. I need all of them!
5. Chili & Soups! Ok so my friends from anywhere other than Florida always make fun of me for making soups or chili. They say it's weird to eat it when it isn't cold but if I waited for it to be cold I would eat it two days out of the year. So I like to break the crock pot out and make some. If I don't have time and need a quick fix I can always rely on trusty Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup! I mean what doesn't bring you back to the good old days faster than that? I just love a hot bowl of soup and watching a movie. The girls eat this up like it's the best thing ever! My favorite though is definitely the Rich & Hearty Clam Chowder. So delicious!!
5. HOCUS POCUS! This is a Fall must watch every.single.year. In fact I bought it this year because last year I missed when it played on TV. Talk about being bummed. Never again will that happen.